Lightweight... but Strong and Highly Resistant Plugs
Inflatable Rubber Pipe Plugs and Stoppers are made of a thicker, stronger, special rubber and have a large range of diameters. These Plugs are an addition to the existing range of inflatable, aluminium, nylon and steel plugs and stoppers. The special rubber is very resistant to higher pressure and petrochemical fluids and vapours.
Quick, Safe and Easy to Use
Inflatable Rubber Plugs are used during new pipe line installation or for carrying out routine maintenance and repairs.
They seal off sections of a pipe quickly, safely and are very simple to use.
Inflation can be carried out almost instantly with a compressor and they can be inflated with hand or foot pumps too.
Key features include:
- Easy to install
- Takes only seconds to inflate
- Easy to removal
- Resistance from -40ºC to 70ºC
- High resistance against oils, hydrokarbons and petrochemicals
- Tough, durable and have a long-life
- Quick disconnect fittings
- Temporary or long term use
- Easy to handle
Ideal for Blocking Pipes, Tubes and Dams
The size range for the Inflatable Rubber Plugs is 35 mm to 2000 mm (1.5" to 78").
They Plugs are manufactured from high quality rubber, comprising a mix of styrene, butadiene and isoprene.
Temperature range from -40ºC to 70ºC.
These Inflatable Rubber Plugs are highly resistant against oils, hydrokarbons and petrochemicals.
Typical applications include:
- Blocking pipes, tubes, dams, inlets, storage tanks, manholes and channels.
- For use in water, sewage, fluid production (milk, beer, chemicals), petrochemical, pharmaceutical, gas pipeline systems.
- Restricting, diverting and bypassing flow during pipeline maintenance or modification.
- Keeping pipeline free of dirt and contaminants by capping and blocking the ends.
- Can be floated down pipes and stopped at a desired location by holding onto the inflation hose.